- This event has passed.
Aerial Yoga Play Teachers Training
February 13, 2018 - February 18, 2018
Aerial Yoga Play (AYP & AYRx) combines all the benefits of traditional yoga- flexibility, strength and balance – with the unique conditioning of aerial dance and acrobatics for an exhilarating new way of approaching yoga. Sculpt your body in the air, using our special yoga swings, as you tone muscles, find balance, and increase flexibility.
Aerial Yoga Play allows a combination of benefits similar to yoga, aerial dance, pilates, suspended resistance training, acrobatics, and aerial silks all rolled into one for an amazing suspended fitness experience.
3 LEVELS OF CERTIFICATION:
Basic Level – Feb 13 & 14 with Heather Salmon & Jen Healy
Intermediate & Advanced Levels – Feb 15 – 18 w/ Jen Healy
In these 6, 12, or 20 hour trainings you will learn:
– 12 yoga translations- stretches & variations you can teach effectively to your clients/students.
– 55 restorative and therapeutic exercises/variations using all the equipment.
– Safe in’s & out’s of the yoga swing and other equipment.
– Various secure holds, anchors, and locks in the yoga swing.
– Proper postures for safe lift-off and maximum fun!
– 8 Dynamic and Acrobatic Movements for more advanced students, strength, and agility in the air.
– Program includes a certificate of completion with .12 hours of CEC’s through Yoga Alliance, manual, and review videos
Basic Training: $600
Intermediate Training: $900
Advanced Training: $1200
To register contact Heather 310-415-8821 or email BlackSwanTemple@gmail.com
To register please contact Heather at 310-415-8821 or email BlackSwanTemple@gmail.com